How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 (SIII) On ICS 4.0.4 And Get ClockWork Mod Recovery Using
1. Download Odin: http://rapidapk.com/uupyaa1g4kiw/Odin3-v1.85_3.zip
2. Put your galaxy s3 in download mode. Hold the down volume key+the home button+ the side power button.
3. Click on volume up and continue
4. Plug in your galaxy S3.
5. Unzip Odin3-v1.85_3.zip and click on extract file, you should get a .exe file when extracted.
6. Download CFRoot (this will give you root access and clockwork mod recovery) http://download.chainfire.eu/196/CF-Root/SGS3/CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.zip
7. Extract the CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.zip file to obtain a file named CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar
8.Click on PDA and find where the CFRoot file is.
9. Click start and wait for it to be finished.
10. Now you have officially rooted your galaxy s3.